Dec 14, 2005

Can't we live good

Today on my way to office, police blocked a U-turn in the airport road and so I have to travel to next junction where I can take a U-turn. There people taking U-turn started to amass at left side blocking people going straight. I decided to move only in the lane supposed to used for right or U-turn as I want to be an example for corrective traffic. I had a fellowship here. But finally I end up in waiting for nearly 25 minutes before taking the U-turn.

During this I realised that most of the two-wheelers behind us waiting patiently and they are ready to do when someone doing so. The one who started to hurry up to the left where mostly of the cab drivers and the autowalas. I think we need to educate them more in the traffic sense.

Is there any way to educate them?.

No comments: