Feb 13, 2007

A day of disappointment

I had been to the Aero show 2007 on Thursday and it was not the memorable day for me. There were no details about the show timings and hence we ended up there nearly 1:30 hours late for 2 pm show. On reaching, we got the info about the IJT's tyre burst. However the pilot was safe.
This resulted in delay and hence no aerobic display of F-18 or F-16 or MiG-35. I went for the show solely for these fighters maneuver. I was really disappointed.

However, there was a consolation with the display of Gripen and Sukhoi-30. GRIPEN a LCA from Sweden was the cynosure of the day with its great maneuvering capabilities and controlling. Very good aerobic display from the pilot.

A very disappointing day for me with no F-18 or F-16 or MiG-25 on the skies. (really an unlucky day).

No comments: